Videos from the 2016 Symposium of the
Benign Essntial Blepharospasm Research Foundation*
The symposium was held at
University of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO
August 6, 2016
Brian Berman, MD, MS, Program Director
The symposium consisted of seven formal presentations by doctors on topics relevant to blepharospasm patients. In addition, there were two question & answer sessions.
The videos are on Youtube so, if you can watch other videos on Youtube, you should be able to watch these.
After you have finished viewing a video, use your browser's "Back" button to return to this index page.
- Introduction to the symposium by Brian Berman, MD, Program Director
- Overview of blepharospasm and other neurological eye disorders by Cynthia L. Comella, MD, FAAN
- Epidemiology and genetics of blepharospasm by Stanley Fahn, MD
- Pathophysiology of blepharospasm and photophobia by Mark Hallett, MD
- 2016 BEBRF Symposium - first panel discussion
- Imaging research in blepharospasm by Brian Berman, MD
- Relationships of blepharospasm to ophthalmologic conditions such as dry eye by Victoria S. Pelak, MD
- Medical and complementary treatment approaches to blepharospasm by Joseph Jankovic, MD
- The surgical treatment of blepharospasm by Richard Anderson, MD
- 2016 BEBRF Symposium - second panel discussion
- Reflections on BEBRF's 35 years
This symposium was funded through an education grant from Allergan
> Patient support
> Medical information
> Top of this page